Our Professional Services organization is looking for a technical individual to join our Professional Services team. This technical savvy individual will play a key role on the implementation team to work with customers to gather requirements and implement the Esker Web-based document management solutions. The projects are demanding and time-sensitive, requiring the best and the brightest in the industry. Development Consultants will get the opportunity to grow and learn about the leading solutions in business process automation.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
- Work as part of a team to implement Esker’s on premise software and SaaS solutions
- Majority of time is dedicated to development and customization of Esker solutions to meet client business requirements
- Utilize a variety of technologies to customize the Esker solutions such as end-user interface, reports and workflow to meet client business requirements
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, test the application and train end users
- Create and execute test cases to validate development and product configurations
- Development/configuration as needed to integrate with customer ERP systems or custom external applications
- Document product configurations for clients
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are ultimately resolved to the satisfaction of the project manager
- Work with sales, research & development and technical support teams to resolve issues for clients
- Identify improvements to our solutions, processes or supporting documentation
- 2+ years of experience in software development or implementation
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related experience
- Understanding and business knowledge of accounting and finance a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently to meet project goals
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability and flexibility to travel (domestic and/or international)
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.