FULL - TIME| PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Work as part of a team to implement Esker’s on Demand cloud SaaS solutions with the majority of time dedicated to development and enhancement of Esker solutions
- Utilize a variety of technologies to extend standard functionality of Esker solutions such as background logic, end-user interface, reports and workflow to meet client business requirements
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, test the application and train end users
- Create and execute test cases to validate development and product configurations
- Develop or configure Esker solutions to integrate with customer ERP systems or custom external applications
- Document product configurations and custom development for customers or internal stakeholders (Cx, ESS)
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the project manager
- Identify improvements to our solutions, processes or supporting documentation
- Lead internal and customer facing demonstration of solution and any custom development
- Participate in project enhancement scoping
- Work with Sales, Research & Development (R&D), Customer Experience (Cx) and Esker Solution Support teams to resolve issues for customers
- Demonstrated solution knowledge (for P2P this is minimal level of accounting/finance experience and for O2C this is minimal level of sales order entry experience)
- Participate in project Increment Planning Workshop
- Prepare installation and configuration for production migration
- Participate in production hypercare
- Participate in project documentation readiness for transition to ESS and Cx
- Participate in “Live My Life” with the R&D team
- Participate in development of approved pull requests ultimately to be added to a R&D sprint
- Assist in recruiting activities such as UW Engineering days event
- 2+ years of expereince in software development and support or combination thereof
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, mathematics, engineering or business OR equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience in the following is a plus: Automated unit tests, C#, Git, SOAP, REST, TypeScript
- Familiarity with version control
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently to meet project goals
- Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding and business knowledge of accounting and finance a plus
- Understanding and business knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) a plus: SAP, Oracle, JDE
- Ability and flexibility to travel (domestic and/or international)
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 1,000 employees and 1,700 customers worldwide. Companies such as Arizona Cardinals Football Club, Whirlpool, Sony, Trek, Heineken, and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Salary Range: $82,500 - $103,100 + incentive
2+ years of experience in software development and support or combination thereof
$82,500 - $103,100 + incentive
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.