Bring billing and collections into the 21st century.
Accounts receivable departments are notoriously slow to adopt new technology. Esker's automated AR system powered by TermSync changes the game by helping companies modernize without replacing their core billing and collections processes. By simply automating what should be automated, customers get the post-sale experience they deserve and your team gets the tools they need.
- Rounded image:Main text:500k COMPANIESSub text:connected on the platform
- Rounded image:Main text:1 WEEK OR LESSSub text:to get up & running
- Rounded image:Main text:EASY-TO-USESub text:cloud-based interface for all users
A post-sale experience everyone benefits from
Increasing collection efficiency isn’t just about how to improve the process — it’s also about empowering the people involved. Through a collaborative, cloud-based platform, Esker’s AR management software solution makes doing business easier for everyone that touches it, putting more money in your bank and fewer obstacles in your path.
- Persona Block Title:CollectorPersona Block Text:
- Less time handling paper
- More oversight over collections
- Greater job satisfaction
- Persona Block Title:SalesPersona Block Text:
- Fewer invoice-related calls
- Greater insight into customers
- Accelerated commission paychecks
- Persona Block Title:CREDIT MANAGERPersona Block Text:
- Easily evaluate team progress
- Spot issues before they arise
- Create customized reports
- Persona Block Title:IT LEADERSHIPPersona Block Text:
- No long-term contracts
- Up and running in weeks
- Automatic updates & backups
- Persona Block Title:CustomerPersona Block Text:
- View invoice information 24/7
- Make payments & apply credits
- Sign up for auto-pay
- Persona Block Title:CFOPersona Block Text:
- Reduced DSO & collection disputes
- Improved customer relationships
- Lower costs & staff turnover
Manage follow-up with proactive strategy —
not sticky notes.
Similar to the way other departments use CRM software to manage critical workflow functions, Esker gives AR departments an easy, yet thorough, way to orchestrate post-sale collection interactions. Sticky notes, calendar reminders and spreadsheets are replaced with strategic tools such as:
- Payment reminder emails
- Root-cause analysis & deductions
- Rule-based task lists
- Account lookups & call logging
- Collections forecast
- Payment plans
Building a Business Case
How to Confront Outdated Processes and Make Your Project a Top Priority
“Our customers have become more proactive in the collections process.
They’re able to go into the portal, view their statement and pay.”
Give customers the control and convenience they’ve come to expect.
Having a “personal touch” in customer service is great, but what today’s customers really value is the ability to perform tasks and find information online. Esker's customer portal powered by TermSync technology allows companies to provide that option, acting as an online support center for everything invoice-related.
SELF-SERVICE TOOLSto view invoice info, make payments, apply credits, auto-pay, etc.
SUPPORT TOOLS to send messages, ask questions, track vendor response time, file disputes, etc.
ENGAGEMENT TOOLS to set up auto-pay reminders, track when invoices were viewed, log-in, etc.
Streamline the credit application process.
Getting complete and accurate credit information from customers is easier said than done. Esker’s online credit application takes the hassle out of the process by providing users with a customizable online form that includes automated workflow approval and audit trail, secure storage, and trade references.
Whip your analytics into shape by going beyond DSO.
Most AR departments measure how quickly they were paid … and that’s about it. With Esker, companies are able to shed light onto simple, yet essential metrics that are invaluable to the success of billing and collection process flow.
Users can easily measure:
- Response time to customer inquiries
- When an invoice was received
- Number of automated reminders being sent out
- Data associated with follow-up calls
- Root-causes of payment delays
- Collections goal in terms of dollars
Using AR Automation to Empower your Collections TeamA Guide for Accounts Receivable ProfessionalsRead eBook
Winning the Billing & Collections BattleHow to Empower Your Company & Customers with Accounts Receivable AutomationRead White Paper
8 Steps to a Customer-Centric Approach in CollectionsAn IOFM White Paper Sponsored by Esker and TermSyncRead White Paper
2016 B2B Billing & Collections Guide9 1/2 Takeaways from Our Benchmarking SurveyRead eBook