The Esker Fax Server 6.0 includes the new Esker Cloud Fax Services Connector, a convenient and cost-effective solution for business continuity. The Esker Cloud Fax Services Connector dramatically reduces fax-related costs while delivering an ideal disaster recovery solution that is scalable to users' needs.
Adding the Esker Cloud Fax Services Connector to Esker Fax provides outsourced fax delivery services through Esker, creating a secure backup for peak traffic handling. Thanks to the new connector, faxes are sent instantly from desktop applications and received in email inboxes; and, statuses are sent within existing business applications, confirming the faxes' arrival.
The Esker Cloud Fax Services Connector is easily and quickly configurable with no custom programming required, no disruption to business processes and no changes to existing file formats - making it easy to implement and use while seamlessly integrating into existing desktop and enterprise applications.
New Esker Fax Server 6.0 features include:
- New Esker Cloud Fax Services Connector
- Improved Document Manager performances and usability
- Support for new Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows 7 (clients' installation)
- Office 2007 and 2010 documents
- Virtual environment support
- ESXi 5.0
- MS Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Email systems integration
- MS Exchange 2010 SP2
- MS Outlook 2010 SP1 32 bits
- Lotus / Domino v8.5.3 support
With a direct path to Esker DeliveryWare, the leading document automation and information exchange solution, Esker Fax easily expands to document delivery capabilities for web, email, archive, mail services, wireless message, print and XML.