BUILT FOR BUSINESS AGILITY
Esker’s integrated cloud platform provides multiple services and business packages to automate complex business processes and orchestrate actions across multiple departments.
- More than 600,000 satisfied users worldwide
- Over 1 billion transactions supported annually
- Universal access & 99.9% system uptime
- Worldwide multiple-ERP system integration capabilities
- 100% customizable for teams & individual users
- Multi-tenant platform operating on MS Azure, AWS & more
Esker’s worldwide network of data centers provides businesses the high-performance, highly scalable support they need — even allowing you to increase process capacity without impacting production.
- 6 Data centers
Esker's two data centers in France and the U.S. and four Microsoft Azure data centers in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands and Singapore are equipped with high-availability cluster technology with internal redundancy.
- 3 Fax facilities
Esker's three fax facilities in France, the U.S. and Australia are equipped with dedicated lines for sending and receiving faxes.
- 7 mail facilities
Esker's seven mail production facilites in Australia, France, Belgium, Singapore, Spain, the U.K. and the U.S. are equipped with color digital printers, and industrial folding and metering machines.
IT Director │ Orientis Gourmet
Read full story >
MAINTAIN COMPLIANCE AT EVERY LEVEL
In an effort to support your regulatory and policy objectives, Esker regularly undergoes independent verification of our security, privacy and compliance controls.
Always Secure, always reliable
Esker’s industry-leading data security allows users across our network to benefit from:
- 24/7 monitoring with backup
- Optional highly secure encrypted data at rest
- Single sign-on functionality
- Data transfer by secure protocol (TLS), identical to those used for banking transactions
- Availability of cloud “sandbox” environment for complete agility
Trust start with transparency
Esker on demand service status
Thanks to TrustEsker, business leaders get live data on system performance and up-to-the-minute information on availability, downtime and planned maintenance when it’s needed most.
- Coming Soon