FULL-TIME | SALES
We are looking to hire a Technology Evangelist to join our team and help us facilitate Esker applications adoption by our customers, partnering with our sales and presales communities. In this high-impact role, you will engage directly with partners, prospects, and customers; interface with a variety of technologies, create compelling content, and work with different internal departments, including sales, presales, marketing, product, professional services and leadership.
Your role would be to help communicate the power of the Esker platform to the world and highlight how Esker applications can be integrated with any ERP.
Ideally, you're someone who comes from a software background and enjoys building modern applications in the cloud, but you love to BE on stage guiding the broader industry towards a technology you firmly believe in. You have immediate credibility with Sales, Sales Engineers, Developers, Architects, IT Managers and/or CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgement in selecting strategic opportunities to do so.
Who we are
Esker is a global cloud platform on a mission to solve some of today’s biggest business problems. No, we don’t have a hero complex — we’re just believers in creating meaningful change with technology that benefits everyone.
Our AI-driven solutions are trusted by firms like IDC and Gartner and used by companies like Whirlpool, Heineken, Trek and Sony to streamline finance and customer service processes, empower employees, strengthen customer and supplier relationships, and build a more resilient business future.
- Work with marketing and technical staff to write and produce detailed blog and knowledge base articles, whitepapers, eBooks, and other written content covering the entire breadth of ERP integrations offered by Esker platform.
- Work closely with the sales and presales teams by providing technical expertise and extensive support when ERP integration is a deal-breaker topic.
- Assist the partner and channels teams by collaborating with them on content and providing technical expertise to support strategic partner programs.
- Create and maintain compelling demos, videos, presentations, and webinars that inform customers about Esker integration capabilities, integration use cases around Esker platform and other applications (ERP, Middleware...).
- Attend trade shows, user groups, and conferences to raise awareness of Esker Integration capabilities and grow the Esker customer base.
- Foster relationships and increase reputation within the Esker community and the industry.
- An independent operator - ability to self-task with the curiosity to explore the unknown.
- 4-6 years of hands-on software development, analytics, or data integration experience.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience with software implementation.
- Experience operating within cross-functional teams (sales, sales engineers, product, engineering, design, marketing).
- The ability to read & explain code, explain technology/APIs, understand & explain data concepts and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage in one-to-many and one-on-one contexts.
- Public speaking experience (in-person and virtual).
- Willingness to learn and work with different ERPs.
- Existing knowledge on one or several ERPs is a bonus.
4-6 years of relevant experience
$79,000 - $98,000
- WFH schedule options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.