Technical Support Specialist (Position on a temporary hold)
**Due to COVID-19, this position and all other positions have been placed on a temporary hold.
Esker, Inc. is an international software developer and a recognized leader in helping companies eliminate paper and improve business processes such as invoicing and order processing with document automation software and services.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dependable professional to join our growing Solution Support Department in Madison, WI. Our ideal candidate must possess strong technical skills and be able to prioritize their tasks and projects to ensure that customer satisfaction is high and issues are resolved in an efficient manner.
- Work closely within a team to track and prioritize various technical issues and projects using Agile methodology
- Communicate with customers to resolve technical issues for both cloud and on premise business solutions, via phone or email
- Collaborate with our technical architects and development teams to further enhance the product for customers based on business need
- Track open issues within Salesforce and update customers on resolution progress
- Produce documented solutions to provide customers with a blueprint for resolving similar issues in the future
- Share documentation/expertise internally with team and externally across departments, both local and international
- Investigate and communicate root cause analysis when needed
- Adapt to navigating a variety of customized software solutions for different customers and their environments
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is desired
- Previous experience providing technical support for software solutions
- Familiarity with version control, BitBucket
- Familiarity of the following: SOAP, DNS, and TCP/IP
- Able to work with a team of several people cooperatively with agile framework
- SAP and/or Oracle knowledge (BC-CON, BC-XOM, and BAPI connections)
- Experienced with Windows-based operating systems; Linux experience considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to speak Spanish considered a plus