Technical Support Specialist - 2 Positions
FULL-TIME | ESKER SOLUTION SUPPORT
We are seeking two highly motivated, dependable professional to join our growing Solution Support Department in Madison, WI! Our ideal candidate must possess strong technical skills and be able to prioritize their tasks and projects to ensure that customer satisfaction is high and issues are resolved in an efficient manner.Technical Support Specialists take care of customers by answering and resolving product questions and influence future product enhancements by maintaining documentation and forwarding customer feedback to development teams.
- Work closely within a team to track and prioritize various technical issues and projects using Agile methodology
- Communicate with customers to resolve technical issues for both cloud and on premise business solutions, via phone or email
- Collaborate with our technical architects and development teams to further enhance the product for customers based on business need
- Track open issues within Salesforce and update customers on resolution progress
- Produce documented solutions to provide customers with a blueprint for resolving similar issues in the future
- Share documentation/expertise internally with team and externally across departments, both local and international
- Investigate and communicate root cause analysis when needed
- Adapt to navigating a variety of customized software solutions for different customers and their environments
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology or a related field of study preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Previous experience providing technical support for software solutions
- Familiarity with version control, BitBucket
- Familiarity of the following: SOAP, DNS, and TCP/IP
- Able to work with a team of several people cooperatively with agile framework
- SAP and/or Oracle knowledge (BC-CON, BC-XOM, and BAPI connections)
- Experienced with Windows-based operating systems; Linux experience considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to speak Spanish considered a plus
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Flexible work schedule, summer hours, and work from home options
- Profit sharing options
- Paid time off for community outreach and volunteer opportunities
- Yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies, or educational activities
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 1,000 employees and 1,700 customers worldwide. Companies such as Arizona Cardinals Football Club, Whirlpool, Sony, Trek, Heineken, and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Salary Range: $54,400 - $68,000 + Incentive
Previous experience providing technical support for software solutions
$54,400 - $68,000 + Incentive
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.