Solution Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about marketing? Is using your expertise to drive business growth and revenue part of your marketing repertoire? Do you have experience with generating quality leads to fuel top of the funnel and sales pipeline? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Esker is seeking a talented marketing mind with B2B lead generation experience to join our Marketing team in Madison, WI or Denver, CO.
As Solution Marketing Specialist, you will develop highly effective marketing programs that drive new leads to produce top of the funnel growth and nurture prospects to conversation-ready status. You will be responsible for managing, developing and launching lead generation campaigns through a number of marketing channels including email, content promotion (including video) and digital events.
The ideal candidate has prior B2B lead generation experience, email marketing and marketing automation experience, excellent writing skills, technical proficiency to quickly learn new marketing platforms, obsessive attention to detail, and proven abilities to excel every step of the way. You must have a passion for metrics, data, and process with the ability to tie all three to business objectives. You will need to be a sales-minded marketer, fast-thinking, creative, crafty, and quick to both problem-solve and execute.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 1,400 customers worldwide. Companies such as Arizona Cardinals Football Club, Whirlpool, Sony, Trek, Heineken, and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
- Execute marketing programs to drive key business metrics including leads, marketing-qualified leads and opportunities
- Partner closely with the Sales teams to create messaging that drives responses and conversions
- Build best-practice marketing automation programs within the Marketo platform
- Segment and leverage the marketing database to launch efficient and effective email programs
- Manage budget and conduct ROI analysis on marketing spend
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Work together with product management, sales, external influencers, and industry experts to ensure consistent and relevant messaging
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Optimize the lead conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Minimum two years of experience in B2B marketing
- Proven success with email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation platforms (Marketo a plus)
- Experience with CRM systems (salesforce.com a plus)
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.