Are you passionate about ensuring great customer experiences? Do you have a successful track record for implementing and delivering customer trainings of software solutions? Is analyzing, communicating and presenting compelling information a passion of yours? Good news — you just might be who we’re looking for!
As a trainer at Esker, you will be responsible for conducting and facilitating customer training activities while assisting in the development and maintenance of training resources and tools. The Customer Experience Trainer will engage with customers during and after implementation providing web-based and onsite training to ensure a positive consumer experience. The Customer Experience Trainer will also provide configuration changes to improve customer utilization and satisfaction through their knowledge of the Esker product suite. The trainer will support the Customer Experience by being a technical resource to our Customer Advocate team.
What do we think it will take to succeed as Customer Experience Trainer?
- An associate’s degree, or a minimum of 1 year experience delivering web-based training for software solutions.
- Proven experience managing and cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers, as well as showing strong communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Ability to quickly master Esker on Demand and the technical skills to effectively configure the solution including: dashboards, reports, tabs, and views.
- Ability to travel; the Customer Experience Trainer may spend up to 25% of his/her time visiting customers on-site.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products, as well as GoToMeeting, Salesforce.com, and other web-based applications.
- Entrepreneurial/problem-solving mindset, with an emphasis in making our customers feel understood and engaged.
What’s in it for you? Of course, Esker will pay you a competitive salary, but you’ll also love coming to work every day. With a laid-back culture that encourages employees to keep a healthy work-life balance, Esker makes sure all of our employees have time to do the things they love — including playing ping-pong in the office! With benefits like paid vacation and a reimbursement program that can be used every year towards your fitness or home office, we want you to be able to commit to your passions!