We are looking for an enthusiastic, detailed orientated individual to join our Sales Engineer team in the Madison, Wisconsin office. The Sales Engineer supports and works closely with team members to identify sales opportunities and helps to define solutions for prospective clients. The person in this position will be the technical expert on sales demonstrations of our sales order processing or accounts payable solutions. They will also be the main technical resource for new customers during the onboarding process. This will include working with customers to get their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system integrated with Esker. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, customer-focused, and feels comfortable with technical concepts.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
- Prepare custom demos by entering data accurately and efficiently.
- Perform product demos for the Sales team while being the product expert on the call.
- Respond accurately and promptly to technical customer questions.
- Prioritize emails, meetings and tasks.
- Onboard new customers by guiding them through ERP integration, troubleshooting errors and engaging in status calls.
- Practice continuous learning through self-guided reading and research of relevant business practices, including sales order processing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, fax, and imaging, among others.
- Stay up to date with the latest Esker software releases and provide regular briefings on changes for the team.
- Experience working in a technical or customer service role.
- Positive team player with ability to develop and maintain internal and external professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written and is not afraid to pick-up the phone.
- Must be comfortable explaining technical specifications and product functionality to C-Suite executives.
- Accounts Payable, Sales Order Processing and Accounts Receivable experience is not required, but will be beneficial.
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.