Sales Development Representative
FULL-TIME | SALES
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their Business Development Managers (BDM). The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and other media outlets (e.g., LinkedIn).
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and sales organizations and work proactively to drive overall sales performance. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed for growth opportunities.
Who We Are
Esker is a global cloud platform on a mission to solve some of today’s biggest business problems. No, we don’t have a hero complex — we’re just believers in creating meaningful change with technology that benefits everyone.
Our AI-driven solutions are trusted by firms like IDC and Gartner and used by companies like Whirlpool, Heineken, Trek and Sony to streamline finance and customer service processes, empower employees, strengthen customer and supplier relationships, and build a more resilient business future.
What You’ll Do
- Develop opportunities for sales from prospecting and marketing generated leads.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, including outbound video, and other social mediums.
- Develop and execute a strong prospecting strategy, including email and call scripts.
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Scheduling initial discovery meetings for the Sales team.
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Shadow BDMs in meetings and demos to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for next role on the sales team.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills — you should be a great writer, speaker and listener
- Willingness to hop on the phone with new people every single day and apply the skills you learn as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Not afraid to develop and apply new thoughts and ideas
- Flexibility to adapt to rapid changes
- The intellectual horsepower to become better every day, and the curiosity to keep learning for years to come
- Team-first attitude without necessarily taking the lead
- Drive, grit and a strong desire to compete and win
Madison, WI or Denver, CO
0-2 years related experience
$46,000 - $70,000
- WFH schedule options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- $1,000 annual Flex Fund benefit
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more ...
How Esker Helps You Be the Best Version of Yourself:
- Our culture empowers 800+ employees — there’s a reason we have a 90.9% retention rate!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on Esker's 30+ million global users.
- We love a good time! Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!