Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their Business Development Managers(BDM). The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and other media outlets such as LinkedIn.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and sales organizations and work proactively to drive overall sales performance. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed for growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, including outbound video, and other social mediums.
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Scheduling Initial Discovery Meetings for the Sales Team.
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Shadow BDM’s in meetings and demos to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for next role on the sales team.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, coachable, and a great listener.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and apply the skills you learn as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Not afraid to develop and apply new thoughts and ideas. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become better everyday, and the curiosity to keep learning for years to come.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Drive, grit, team oriented, with a strong desire to compete and win
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.