Sales Development Representative - 3 positions
FULL TIME | SALES
Esker is looking for three high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development team in Madison, WI.
As a Sales Development Rep (SDR), you’ll use your sales aptitude to engage with prospects via outbound calling and creative email follow-up and work with our Sales teams to target relevant accounts to build pipeline and revenue. Most importantly, you’ll be the first step in creating a positive experience with potential customers.
Your goal as an SDR is to generate interest and excitement for Esker solutions. A key requirement is to engage with prospects in a way that creates a superior experience that will set the stage for future conversations. The perfect candidate will be quick on their feet with the grit and resilience to handle objections like a pro.
What makes Esker so exciting? Esker offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to initiate the sale of document process automation solutions and take your career to the next level! We pride ourselves in training and investing in our smart, goal-oriented employees to grow their careers here.
- Identify and create sales qualified leads through phone and email to uncover needs and interest
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Esker solutions
- Research and navigate accounts, identify key players & technology, cold call and develop accounts to generate opportunities
- Achieve monthly quotas of sales qualified leads generated
- Partner with our experienced Business Development Managers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up designed to increase interest in Esker solutions
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- 1+ years of experience in a phone sales role OR a driven, whip-smart, and eager-to-learn new grad who thrives in fast paced environments
- Experience with outbound cold calling
- A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit
- A knack for asking great questions to uncover issues with a prospect’s current process
- A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer interest and identify target customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior inside sales experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in CRM systems preferred; salesforce.com experience a plus
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
1+ years of experience in a phone sales role OR a driven, whip-smart, and eager-to-learn individual who thrives in fast paced environments. Experience with outbound cold calling. A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients.
$50,000 - $58,000 + incentive
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.