Sales Development Manager
Are you a committed and passionate leader eager to join a fun, fast-paced and rapidly growing company? We’d love to hear from you! Esker is currently seeking a Sales Development Manager to develop, train and hire highly driven and hard-working Sales Development Reps (SDRs). As the first interaction with prospective Esker customers, the SDR team is critical to company performance. If you have a proven ability to lead a team to successful results, this is the role for you.
Working in collaboration with marketing and sales, our SDRs’ primary objectives are to deliver qualified leads to the Sales Reps and provide feedback to marketing on lead quality. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated SDR leader who is able to think strategically, build a team, coach and inspire, design scalable processes, relentlessly measure, and effectively collaborate across our various departments.
As the SDR Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagement
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high-energy environment where people love coming to work
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator, Vidyard
- Develop team processes and best practices
- Optimize call scripts, email messaging and other outreach to increase sales qualified leads generated
- Ensure SDR, marketing and sales alignment by implementing processes that encourage sound lead management, quality leads, qualification and smooth handoffs
- Field inbound leads and work other lead segments as needed
- Work closely with marketing team and provide feedback on lead quality, etc.
- Monitor SDR dashboards to make sure data is accurate, team is on pace to achieve goals and take action when and where needed
The SDR Manager should possess the following skills:
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience using CRM tools such as salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically adept
- Experience in SalesLoft a plus
The SDR Manager role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and sales commission, based on team and company sales peformance.