FULL-TIME | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- You represent the customer’s interests as the project key stakeholder
- You understand the customer’s vision of what is being implemented and how it will transform their business
- You own and prioritize the product backlog for the portfolio of projects being worked by your team
- Owning the successful completion of multiple medium to large customer-facing engagements
- Requesting resources with appropriate skillset, coordinating resource schedules with customers & other Professional Services team objectives
- Monitoring budgeted hours and monetary constraints ($100K+)
- Communicating with customers on issues including but not limited scope, time, budget
- Escalating issues internally to ensure proper visibility on technical and customer relationship concerns
- Solving immediate problems that require collaboration with all Esker departments and implementing better ways to avoid problem in the future or address the root cause.
- Managing 15+ medium to large concurrent projects and focus on prioritization that generates the best outcomes for customer and Esker.
- Work within a Scrum team of 5-7 resources to accomplish team objectives
Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or industry equivalent preferred
- 8+ years of customer-facing work experience
- 5+ years of project management within a fast pace, technology, and customer facing environment
- At least 5 years of business process/workflow analysis, design and improvement
- Extensive experience with Trello, MS Project, MS DevOps, other project management tools
- Lead internal and customer facing demonstration of project methodology, Agile/Scrum principles, change management and Esker’s solutions
- Lead and communicate project estimation techniques and change order development
- Experience in project estimation techniques and SOW development
- Work with sales, research & development (R&D), customer experience and technical support teams to resolve issues for customers
- Demonstrated solution knowledge (for P2P this is minimal level of accounting/finance experience and for O2C this is minimal level of sales order entry experience)
- Facilitate project Increment Planning Workshop and Rapid Deployment Workshop
- Prepare project documentation inclusive of but not limited to; project kick off presentation, project plan, risk assessment, test plan, go live/migration plan
- Facilitate production hypercare
- Participate in project documentation readiness for transition to Esker Solution Support and Customer Experience
- Participate in ”Live My Life” with the International Professional Services team
- Assist in recruiting activities such as UW Engineering days event
- Demonstrated proficiency in the project management skillset
- Experience or strong interest in learning Agile/Scrum and change management processes
- Understanding or interest to learn the PMBOK knowledge areas
- Experience developing and implementing successful software or SaaS solutions for business customers
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities
- Ability to manage senior and executive level relationships
- Ability to function effectively in a fast pace environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain high levels of drive and energy
- Strong communication/presentation skills to effectively interact with clients
- Ability to handle conflict and high stress levels in a professional and business-like manner
- Ability to make complex decisions based on multiple inputs
- Capacity for influencing positive outcomes
- Leadership skills when working in small, self-managing teams
- Strong client management and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management (internal and external)
- Travel up to 30%
8+ years of customer facing work experience 5+ years of project management within a fast pace, technology and customer facing environment
$91,000-$114,000 per year + incentive
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.