Product Marketing Manager
FULL-TIME | MARKETING
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the marketing for Esker’s Order Management solution suite. You will leverage several marketing channels including email, content promotion, digital events, and more to fill the lead funnel with quality leads and then nurture those leads along with the sales team through the sales process.
The ideal candidate has prior B2B lead generation experience including experience in email marketing, content promotion and marketing automation, excellent writing skills and an aptitude to quickly learn the digital tools in our tech stack. You will need to be a sales-minded marketer, fast thinking, creative and quick to both problem- solve and execute.
- Execute marketing programs to drive key business metrics including leads, marketing-qualified leads and opportunities and revenue
- Segment and leverage the marketing database to launch efficient and effective email programs
- Manage budget and conduct ROI analysis on marketing spend
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Work together with product management, sales, external influencers, and industry experts to develop effective, timely and relevant messaging
- Optimize engagement from marketing efforts to increase the lead conversion rate
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of marketing assets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing, (SaaS marketing a major plus)
- Proven success with email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation platforms (Marketo a plus)
- Experience with CRM systems (salesforce.com a plus)
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Aptitude for funnel reporting, ROI and KPI tracking, budget management and planning
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
$67,000 - $84,000 + incentive
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.