Do you thrive in the digital world, have proven digital event and webinar experience, and love the idea of working on a fun, fast-paced, results-oriented team? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Esker is eager to hire an ambitious and forward-thinking digital event-focused Marketing Specialist to join our growing Marketing team based in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Esker’s webinar and digital event strategy with the goal of generating quality leads for our Sales team. Responsibilities include everything from topic creation and slide deck development to scheduling, promoting and ensuring flawless execution. You will also track the ROI of your efforts and generate ideas on how to optimize and maximize future events.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned expert when it comes to the latest and greatest in digital events and should be able to hit the ground running. They need to be technologically adept, have outstanding project management and communication skills, be comfortable with logistics, and be highly collaborative. They should have solid knowledge of what makes a successful webinar and event program and be able to be turn strategy into tangible results.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 750 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
As Marketing Specialist, here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be expected to do:
- Coordinate, schedule, promote and execute both Esker-hosted and third-party virtual events
- Manage Esker’s Webinar strategy, including: scheduling, topic selection, presenter coordination, slide deck development, promotion plan, lead management, event communication to relevant stakeholders
- Manage webinar calendar and promotion plan
- Ensure appropriate post-event follow up and nurture strategy
- Own the Esker On Air Podcast series: coordination, development, editing, publishing and promotion
- Manage webinar and digital event budgets
- Create event registration page and other digital assets
- Work with Social Media Specialist to ensure proper social media promotion
- Conduct ROI analysis to track pipeline and revenue from webinars and events
- Meet and exceed identified KPIs that include, but are not limited to: marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads, opportunities and event revenue
- Research and source webinar vendors and opportunities
- Work with Sales, Solution Marketing Managers, Product Management, and other stakeholders to select event topics and define messaging
- Work with Sales to create digital event programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Communicate and educate the Sales team regarding new and planned digital event activities
- Identify opportunities to improve digital event effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques and content
Think you’re Esker’s ideal candidate? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years B2B marketing experience focused on coordinating and executing webinars and other digital-based events in a B2B environment
- Experience with GoToWebinar, WebEx, Zoom Webinars, ON24 or other webinar platforms
- Experience working with salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Familiarity with a range of Martech and analytics tools (Our stack includes Bizzabo, Marketo, Salesforce, GoToWebinar, Unbounce, Google Analytics)
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
And the icing on the cake:
- Strong organizational skills to set priorities and manage time
- Proven collaboration, leadership and communication skills to work on a close-knit team
- Motivation and willingness to take ownership of a wide variety of projects
- High attention to detail, self-starter attitude and focus on quality output
- Very strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship-building skills with Sales teams
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.