Do you possess a flare for writing persuasive messaging, have proven experience creating a variety of content, and love the idea of being part of a close-knit team? Esker is seeking an talented Marketing Copywriter to join our growing Marketing department in Madison, Wisconsin. One day you might be writing a blog post about the benefits of our AI-powered solutions, while the next, you could be putting the finishing touches on an email promoting an eBook you wrote the week before. If this sounds like the type of dynamic B2B writing you excel at, we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
Esker is a worldwide leader in AI-driven process automation software. Companies use our cloud-based solutions to drive greater efficiency, accuracy, visibility and cost savings throughout their business processes. We’re also a company that understands the important roles each of our employees play in our continued success. From great benefits and incentive plans, to summer hours, pet perks and more, Esker is fully committed to providing a flexible, fun and rewarding work environment.
As Esker’s Marketing Copywriter, here’s what you’ll do:
- Write compelling, on-brand copy for long-form content pieces, including: white papers, eBooks, guidebooks, blogs and more
- Create audience-optimized copy for a variety of other communications, including: emails, website, trade show signage, videos scripts and more
- Proofread and edit content prepared by in-house and external corporate teammates
- Ensure all content messaging is accurate, up to date, and in accordance with brand guidelines
- Participate in content strategy and brainstorming sessions with teammates
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to optimize digital content for SEO
- Work closely with designers to provide guidance and feedback regarding content layout
- Stay on top of current marketing trends and industry best practices
Think you’re Esker’s ideal candidate? Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or another relevant field
- 3+ years of copywriting experience (preferably in a B2B capacity)
- Exceptional written communication skills, including an ability to write in different styles and tone
- Ability to forge clear, persuasive marketing messages out of technical material
- Ability to hit daily deadlines while staying adaptable to shifting project priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills that promote positive relationships with teammates
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software programs
- Experience with online project management tools a plus (e.g., Asana, Quip, etc.)