Esker is a global software company looking for a talented Marketing Copywriter to join our growing Marketing department in Madison, Wisconsin. If you possess a flare for writing persuasive messaging, love the idea of being part of a close-knit team, and can easily spot an en dash from em dash — we want to hear from you. One day you might be writing a blog post about the benefits of our AI-powered solutions, while the next, you could be putting the finishing touches on an email promoting an eBook you wrote the week before. If this sounds like the type of dynamic B2B writing you excel at, Esker’s the place you want to be.
Who are we?
Esker is a worldwide leader in AI-driven process automation software. Companies use our cloud-based solutions to drive greater efficiency, accuracy, visibility and cost savings throughout their business processes. We’re also a company that understands the important roles each of our employees play in our continued success. From great benefits and incentive plans, to summer hours, pet perks and more, Esker is fully committed to providing a flexible, fun and rewarding work environment.
As Esker’s Marketing Copywriter, here’s what you’ll do:
- Create original copy promoting Esker’s solutions in a variety of communications, including: eBooks, white papers, emails, web copy, trade show signage, video scripts, blogs and more
- Proofread and edit content prepared by in-house and external corporate teammates
- Ensure all content messaging is accurate, up to date, and in accordance with brand guidelines
- Participate in content strategy and brainstorming sessions with teammates
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to optimize digital content for SEO
- Work closely with designers to provide guidance and feedback regarding content layout
- Provide assistance to sales team, including presentation development and proofreading
- Stay on top of current marketing trends and industry best practices
Think you’re Esker’s ideal candidate? Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or another relevant field
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience (preferably for a technical product or service)
- Exceptional written communication skills, including an eye for proper grammar and tone
- Ability to forge clear, persuasive marketing messages out of technical material
- Ability to hit daily deadlines in both a collaborative and self-directed environment
- Strong interpersonal skills that promote positive relationships with teammates
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software programs
- Experience with online project management tools a plus (e.g., Asana, Quip, etc.)