Inside Sales Manager (Position is on a temporary hold)
**Due to COVID-19, this position and all other positions at Esker have been placed on a temporary hold.
Are you a committed and passionate leader eager to join a fun, fast-paced and rapidly growing company? We’d love to hear from you! Esker is currently seeking an experienced Inside Sales Manager with a background of strong leadership, achieving sales targets, and managing sales rep productivity in a B2B inside sales environment ideally selling SaaS solutions. The Inside Sales Manager will develop, train and hire highly driven and hard-working Account Executives and Sales Development Reps (SDRs). If you have a proven track record of success driving sales results in a cold calling B2B inside sales environment and managing all aspects of an inside sales team, this is the role for you.
Working in collaboration with marketing and sales, this is a great opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated sales leader who is able to think strategically, develop and coach sales skills for both lead generation reps and account executives to help them grow within the sales organization, design scalable processes, relentlessly measure, and effectively collaborate across our various departments.
As the Inside Sales Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of inside sales reps responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagement
- Monitor each salesperson’s daily performance
- Prepare and conduct regular sales meetings with the team
- Review sales performance of your salespeople and motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements
- Assist teams members in the sales process when necessary
- Hire and train new inside sales reps
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high-energy environment where people love coming to work
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator, Vidyard
- Optimize call scripts, email messaging and other outreach to increase sales qualified leads generated
- Field inbound leads and work other lead segments as needed
- Work closely with marketing team and provide feedback on lead quality, etc.
The Inside Sales Manager should possess the following skills:
- 5+ years of B2B sales management experience
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience using CRM tools such as salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically adept
- Experience in SalesLoft a plus
The Inside Sales Manager role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and sales commission based on team and company sales performance.