Human Resources Manager
Do you have 5+ years of HR management experience, possess an influential and interpersonal leadership style, and love the idea of being part of a close-knit yet rapidly growing company? If so, you might be just the HR Manager we’re looking for!
As HR Manager, your primary responsibility will be overseeing Esker’s daily administrative functions and assisting employees and managers with questions and concerns, payroll processing, employer branding, inclusion and diversity initiatives, and more. Our ideal candidate is someone who can apply their unique skills to anticipate company needs and develop agile solutions to meet them.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as 3M, Siemens, Trek, Heineken, Whirlpool and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and the Americas headquarters in Madison, WI. This position will be responsible for all HR activities throughout the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
- Manage all facets of the talent acquisition process (e.g., employer branding, recruitment, interviewing, selection, onboarding, affirmative action programs, etc.)
- Oversee payroll to ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee pay and organizational information
- Assist leadership in employee lifecycle activities (e.g., recruiting, transfers, development and terminations)
- Work directly with the HR team in Lyon to coordinate efforts around Esker’s Corporate Social Responsibility, and other worldwide initiatives
- Direct the application and maintenance of performance management systems, pay and benefits administration, and HR databases
- Interpret, develop and administer HR Policies and procedures, while providing current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions and employee benefits
- Direct administration of company’s health and safety programs, including applicable OSHA and ADA regulations
- Directs and coordinates immigration petitions for new hires and transfers as applicable
- Administer and communicate employee benefit programs and negotiate health and wellness benefits/contracts with insurance vendors
- Manage all personnel activities, files and updates including personnel changes, employee updates, FMLA, Work Comp, leaves, disciplinary actions and performance reviews
- Conduct necessary audits to meet compliance requirements such as I-9, discrimination testing or other compliance reviews
- Facilitate company “Fun Committee” to oversee employee events
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Industrial Relations, Organizational Development or related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in HR functions with 5 years previous managerial experience
- Specialized experience or training in employment law, employee relations, safety, benefit administration, talent acquisition and organizational development
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite products
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Considered a plus: PHR certification, Technology industry experience, and experience with Paylocity
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.