Do you have proven graphic design experience in a variety of mediums, possess an innate talent for making things look beautiful, and love the idea of being part of a close-knit team? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Esker is currently seeking a creative and highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing department in Madison, Wisconsin.
Who are we?
Esker is a worldwide leader in AI-driven process automation software. Companies use our cloud-based solutions to drive greater efficiency, accuracy, visibility and cost savings throughout their business processes. We’re also a company that understands the important roles each of our employees play in our continued success. From great benefits and incentive plans to summer hours, pet perks and more, Esker is fully committed to providing a flexible, fun and rewarding work environment.
As Esker’s Graphic Designer, here’s what you’ll be expected to do:
- Create deliverables that support our lead-generation and customer marketing programs, website and other media (e.g., eBooks, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Develop illustrations, logos, icons, infographics, social graphics, animations, video, etc.
- Create unique designs for a variety of printed materials, including: tradeshow signage, collateral, brochures, apparel and more
- Create dynamic presentations for marketing webinars
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing team to ensure brand consistency worldwide
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with teammates
- Work closely with copywriters to provide guidance and feedback regarding content layout
Think you’re Esker’s ideal candidate? Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of professional design experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong creative abilities and conceptual skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, XD
- Experience with illustration or motion graphic/video editing software (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro) a plus
- Ability to hit daily deadlines while staying adaptable to shifting project priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills that promote positive relationships with teammates
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software programs
- Experience with online project management tools a plus (e.g., Asana, Quip, etc.)
You’ll fit in well if you’re looking for:
- The challenge of working in the ever-growing and highly competitive technology marketplace
- Friendly, casual office environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Frequent department and company-wide outings and team-building activities
- Flexible summer hours
Please provide design samples or a link to an online portfolio with your resume.