FinTech Business Development Manager
Lead the way for Esker’s new EskerPay product! We are looking for an experienced fintech solutions expert to add their vision and expertise to the success of EskerPay. This is a new position expected to drive revenue growth across the Americas.
The ideal candidate knows the payments landscape and is prepared to advise prospective and existing clients about the benefits of EskerPay. You will champion the customer viewpoint to drive continual product improvement and user satisfaction; use multiple data sources to identify and pursue revenue opportunities; possess strong business, technical, and process expertise; and have impeccable presentation and communication skills.
To be considered for this role, candidates need pre-sales value selling DNA and advanced competence at showcasing the EskerPay solution suite across the procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash business cycles. Esker employees are expected to demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to engage with colleagues in the Alliances, Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams. The incumbent in this position can work remotely, Madison, WI; Denver, CO; Tampa, FL; or Orlando, FL as preferred locations.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
- Monitor the commercial landscape for competitor, eco-system, or product advancements.
- Conduct platform and solution demonstrations; articulate EskerPay’s value proposition and differentiators.
- Learn the fintech needs of prospects and customers; consult with them to identify how to optimized their payments workflow; create tailored solutions that meet strategic and go-to-market plans.
- Prepare customers for implementation by making sure they fully understand EskerPay and the proposed workflow before the deal is signed.
- Coach the existing sales teams to understand EskerPay; stay current with software releases and provide briefings to relevant audiences.
- Lead in-depth business and technical assessment to discover prospect pain points and identify EskerPay solutions.
- Contribute to product development by working closely with product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and incorporate user feedback.
- Partner with sales executives to develop and execute qualified sales opportunities.
- Provide subject matter expertise on sales calls.
- Take meticulous care of customers and prospects.
- Assist with drafting customer contracts.
- Travel to customer sites up to 2-3 times per quarter.
- Strong understanding of Order-to-Cash (AR), Procure-to-Pay (AP), Treasury and related financial operations
- 5-8 years experience providing solutions consulting, sales and/or pre-sales expertise at leading SaaS or finance technology company
- Excellent enterprise integration and architecture knowledge.
- Superior professionalism and communication and interpersonal skills
- Moderate understanding of ERP solutions
- Track record of driving revenue and meeting sales goals.
- Leadership skills
- Experience bringing new products to market
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.