Digital Marketing Specialist
FULL-TIME | MARKETING
Join a Team of Marketing Unicorns at a Thriving Tech Company
Esker is a global cloud platform on a mission to solve some of today’s biggest business problems. No, we don’t have a hero complex — we’re just believers in creating meaningful change with technology that benefits everyone.
Our AI-driven solutions are trusted by firms like IDC and Gartner and used by companies like Whirlpool, Heineken, Trek and Sony to streamline finance and customer service processes, empower employees, strengthen customer and supplier relationships, and build a more resilient business future.
What You’ll Do
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for initiating, executing, and reporting on digital marketing initiatives to drive awareness and demand generation within Esker’s target market. You will develop and execute Esker’s paid ads strategy, create and optimize landing page performance, and develop email programs to increase engagement with Esker’s brand.
The ideal candidate is a problem-solver with hands-on experience executing digital campaigns across email, paid and social media ad platforms. You should have an in-depth understanding of digital marketing strategies and platforms, data analysis, and optimization.
You are not only a planner and a doer, but a creative thinker with strong writing skills who is savvy at crafting channel-specific copy that’s personalized for your target audience. Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Learn more below.
- Launch and manage paid ads across multiple platforms (Demandbase, Google, Social)
- Optimize digital ad copy, creative and audience targeting to improve rank and increase conversions.
- Create, manage and optimize digital ad campaigns for our suite of products, focused on but not limited to Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Manage monthly budgets and optimize to conversion-focused KPIs (ROAS, CPA, Conversion Rate, CPC, CTR, etc.)
- Work directly with Product Marketing and creative team to create relevant content, build converting landing pages, and design engaging ad creative
- Own account-based display and paid social campaign creatives, performance and optimization
- Build campaigns in Salesforce and Marketo to attribute lead acquisition to paid campaigns
- Develop email engagement strategy to nurture new business leads and pipeline
- Build and execute email programs in Marketo
- Track email effectiveness and conduct A/B testing
- Build high converting landing pages within different CMS platforms (Unbounce, WordPress, Drupal)
- Customize and perform content experiments, make changes and design landing pages through HTML & CSS
- Develop, strategize and execute A/B testing on landing pages
Reporting & Research:
- Analyze, report and measure the full downstream impact of digital campaigns in terms of engagement and pipeline and generated
- Regularly analyze and report on KPIs of campaign engagement
- Leverage reporting to inform optimization recommendations on how to maximize budget and allocate resources toward highest ROI
- Perform competitive analysis, audience research, and other market insights to develop digital campaigns that further the growth of the company.
- Monitor campaign budgets, timing, A/B testing, and bid adjustments
- Minimum 2 years combined experience in B2B digital marketing, with preferred experience in Account Based Marketing
- Knowledge in marketing analytics, reporting and leveraging account-based intent data
- Experience running campaigns and programs that directly contributed to pipeline growth using modern marketing tools and channels
- Analytical problem-solver with ability to use analytics to continually optimize campaigns
- Deep knowledge of marketing and reporting tools, such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Experience with Demandbase is a huge plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
2+ years in B2B digital marketing
$60,000 - $95,000
- WFH schedule options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- $1,000 annual Flex Fund benefit
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more ...
How Esker Helps You Be the Best Version of Yourself:
- Our culture empowers 800+ employees — there’s a reason we have a 90.9% retention rate!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on Esker's 30+ million global users.
- We love a good time! Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!