Customer Experience Trainer
Are you passionate about ensuring great customer experiences? Do you have a successful track record for implementing and delivering customer trainings of software solutions? Is video editing and creating polished online learning content something you enjoy? Good news — you just might be who we’re looking for!
As a trainer at Esker, you will be responsible for conducting and facilitating customer training activities while assisting in the development and maintenance of training resources and tools. The Customer Experience Trainer will engage with customers during and after implementation providing online training to ensure a positive consumer experience. The Customer Experience Trainer will also build content and create courses as part of a Learning Management System (LMS). The trainer will support the Customer Experience by being a technical resource to our Customer Advocate team.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as 3M, Siemens, Trek, Heineken, Whirlpool and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and the Americas headquarters in Madison, WI.
- An associate’s degree, or a minimum of 1-year experience delivering web-based training for software solutions.
- Proven experience managing and cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers, as well as showing strong communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Experience creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content for Esker users.
- The technical skills to master Esker on Demand and to apply those skills to create content using instructional technology and an LMS.
- Adept at creating content through the use of audio, video, graphics, simulations, and games.
- Ability to travel; the Customer Experience Trainer may spend up to 10% of his/her time visiting customers on-site or travelling to Esker locations.
- Strong knowledge and experience using the Microsoft suite of products, as well as GoToMeeting, Salesforce.com, LMS, and other web-based applications.
- Entrepreneurial/problem-solving mindset, with an emphasis in making our customers feel understood and engaged.
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.