Customer Experience Account Manager
Have you worked in customer service, accounts receivable, or collections and want to look at the job from a different perspective? Are you passionate about ensuring great customer experiences? Do you often find yourself exploring every option and menu in a software program? Good news — you just might be who we are looking for!
As a Customer Experience Account Manager, you will be our customer’s main point of contact and be responsible for engaging with them proactively after implementation. You will ensure a positive customer experience through outreach and own any customer follow-up actions they have requested. You will also provide improved customer utilization and satisfaction through your knowledge of the Esker product suite.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
- Background in account management, customer service, training, accounts receivable or accounts payable.
- Proven experience managing and cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Outgoing individual with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- The technical skills to quickly learn and configure the Esker on Demand solution including; dashboards, reports, tabs, views and templates.
- Ability to travel; the Customer Experience Advocate may spend up to 20% of his/her time visiting customers on-site.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products, as well as GoToMeeting, Salesforce.com, and other web-based applications.
- Entrepreneurial/problem-solving mindset, with an emphasis in making our customers feel valued, understood and engaged.
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.