Customer Experience Account Manager
FULL-TIME | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Have you worked in customer service, accounts receivable, or collections and want to look at the job from a different perspective? Are you passionate about ensuring great customer experiences? Do you often find yourself exploring every option and menu in a software program? Good news — you just might be who we are looking for!
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you will be our customer’s main point of contact and be responsible for engaging with them proactively after implementation. You will ensure a positive customer experience through outreach and own any customer follow-up actions they have requested. You will also provide improved customer utilization and satisfaction through your knowledge of the Esker product suite.
Who We Are
Esker is a global cloud platform on a mission to solve some of today’s biggest business problems. No, we don’t have a hero complex — we’re just believers in creating meaningful change with technology that benefits everyone.
Our AI-driven solutions are trusted by firms like IDC and Gartner and used by companies like Whirlpool, Heineken, Trek and Sony to streamline finance and customer service processes, empower employees, strengthen customer and supplier relationships, and build a more resilient business future.
- Engage with new and existing customers during and after implementation, insuring their Service Level requirements are 100% met.
- Ensure a positive customer experience through outreach and collect feedback through customer engagement at assigned intervals and checkpoints
- Provide improved customer utilization and satisfaction through your knowledge of the Esker product suite
- Document customer feedback and convey back to the customer experience team and other departments as appropriate.
- Facilitate problem-solving between customer end users and professional services or support teams.
- Engage customers at regular intervals to measure the customer utilization of the Esker solution. Ensure the customer is maximizing efficiencies and create plans to determine how the products can be best served within that customer. Document each engagement and follow-through on resulting tasks and actions.
- Provide system configuration changes and build reports to improve customer utilization and satisfaction.
- Background in customer service, training, account management
- Proven experience managing and cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Outgoing individual with strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Technical skills to quickly learn and configure the Esker on Demand solution including dashboards, reports, tabs, views, and templates
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time visiting customers on-site
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products, Salesforce.com, and other web-based applications
- Entrepreneurial/problem-solving mindset, with an emphasis in making our customers feel valued, understood, and engaged
- Ability to manage multiple customer relationships.
- Ability to maintain high levels of drive and energy.
- Strong communication/presentation skills to effectively interact with customers.
- Effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms using the customer’s language.
1+ year relevant experience
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.