Customer Experience Account Manager (Position is on a temporary hold)
**Due to COVID-19, this position and all other positions at Esker have been placed on a temporary hold.
Have you worked in customer service, accounts receivable, or collections and want to look at the job from a different perspective? Are you passionate about ensuring great customer experiences? Do you often find yourself exploring every option and menu in a software program? Good news — you just might be who we are looking for!
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you will be our customer’s main point of contact and be responsible for engaging with them proactively after implementation. You will ensure a positive customer experience through outreach and own any customer follow-up actions they have requested. You will also provide improved customer utilization and satisfaction through your knowledge of the Esker product suite.
What’s in it for you? Of course, Esker will pay you a competitive salary, but you’ll also love coming to work every day. With a laid-back culture that encourages employees to keep a healthy work-life balance, Esker makes sure all of our employees have time to do the things they love — including playing ping-pong in the office! With benefits like paid vacation and a reimbursement program that can be used every year towards your fitness or home office, we want you to be able to commit to your passions!
What do we think it will take to succeed as Customer Experience Advocate?
- Background in account management, customer service, training, accounts receivable or accounts payable.
- Proven experience managing and cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Outgoing individual with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- The technical skills to quickly learn and configure the Esker on Demand solution including; dashboards, reports, tabs, views and templates.
- Ability to travel; the Customer Experience Advocate may spend up to 20% of his/her time visiting customers on-site.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products, as well as GoToMeeting, Salesforce.com, and other web-based applications.
- Entrepreneurial/problem-solving mindset, with an emphasis in making our customers feel valued, understood and engaged.