Business Development Manager
If you’re the engaging, unafraid-of-a-challenge type with new business hunting sales experience under your belt, Esker may have the ideal position for you to let your talents shine and compete in a highly competitive marketplace.
Working from either a home-based office, or in Esker’s Madison, WI office, we’re actively looking to hire a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our new Accounts Receivable Automation sales team and serve a dedicated U.S. territory. As a BDM, you will be responsible for expanding Esker’s client base by selling Accounts Receivable and Collections Management automation solutions within the territory. Responsibilities include: Building new business via various outbound targeted messaging, cross-selling new products into existing accounts, traveling to customer meetings within the territory, and facilitating long-term contracts and with new customers.
Who We Are:
As an international software solutions developer and a recognized leader in document automation solutions, we enable thousands of customers worldwide to eliminate paper and improve business processes via our Software as a Service (SaaS) and server-based solutions. Our world headquarters is based in Lyon, France, with subsidiaries in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training) in business or a related field
- The ability, experience and discipline to allocate time to prospect for new sales and not rely solely on leads from Marketing.
- Farming is 10% of the role hunting is 90%
- 3-5 years of inside/outside sales experience
- Experience selling high-end software based solutions including SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Clear understanding of financial business processes (e.g., account receivable, cash application, deductions management, invoicing, etc.)
- Knowledge of document delivery and business automation tools
- Strong telephone skills coupled with a professional approach to customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic understanding of ERP solutions