Business Development Manager (Southeast)- O2C Focused
If you’re the engaging, unafraid-of-a-challenge type with new business hunting sales experience under your belt, Esker may have the ideal position for you to let your talents shine and compete in a highly competitive marketplace.
Working remotely in the Southeastern US (Washington DC, Delaware, West Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and South Carolina) we’re actively looking to hire a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our growing Credit to Cash sales team and serve a dedicated U.S. territory. As a BDM, you will be responsible for expanding Esker’s client base by selling Accounts Receivable and Order Management automation solutions within the territory.
Who We Are:
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
- Building new business via various outbound targeted messaging
- Networking and asking for referrals, as well as doing lead qualification
- Use various sales methodologies to qualify the sales opportunity, and uncover various stakeholders, alternatives, internal processes, and Budget/ROI requirements
- Cross-selling products into existing accounts
- Travel to customer/prospect meetings, as well as attend regional events, within the designated U.S territory
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training) in business or a related field
- The ability, experience and discipline to allocate time to prospect for new sales and not rely solely on leads from Marketing.
- Farming is 10% of the role hunting is 90%
- 3-5 years of inside/outside sales experience
- Experience selling high-end software based solutions including SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Understanding of financial business processes (e.g., account receivable, credit, collections, and deductions management, cash application, invoicing, order management and Ecommerce etc.)
- Knowledge of document delivery and business automation tools
- Strong telephone skills coupled with a professional approach to customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic understanding of ERP solutions
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.