Business Development Manager — O2C Focused
FULL-TIME | SALES
If you’re the engaging, unafraid-of-a-challenge type with new business hunting sales experience under your belt, Esker may have the ideal position for you to let your talents shine and compete in a highly competitive marketplace.
Working in WI or MN we’re actively looking to hire a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our growing Order-to-Cash sales team and serve a dedicated Midwest U.S. territory (specifically WI, MN, ND, SD, IA, MO and KS). As a BDM, you will be responsible for expanding Esker’s client base by selling Order Management automation solutions within the territory.
Who We Are
Esker is a global cloud platform on a mission to solve some of today’s biggest business problems. No, we don’t have a hero complex — we’re just believers in creating meaningful change with technology that benefits everyone.
Our AI-driven solutions are trusted by firms like IDC and Gartner and used by companies like Whirlpool, Heineken, Trek and Sony to streamline finance and customer service processes, empower employees, strengthen customer and supplier relationships, and build a more resilient business future.
- Building new business via various outbound targeted messaging
- Networking and asking for referrals, as well as doing lead qualification
- Using various sales methodologies to qualify the sales opportunity, and uncover various stakeholders, alternatives, internal processes, and budget/ROI requirements
- Cross-selling products into existing accounts
- Traveling to customer/prospect meetings, as well as attending regional events, within the designated U.S. territory
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training) in business or a related field
- The ability, experience and discipline to allocate time to prospect for new sales and not rely solely on leads from marketing
- Farming is 10% of the role; hunting is 90%
- 3-5 years of inside/outside sales experience
- Experience selling high-end software-based solutions including SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Knowledge of document delivery and business automation tools
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Madison, WI or Minnesota
3-5 years sales experience
$100,000 - $200,000
- WFH schedule options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- $1,000 annual Flex Fund benefit
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more ...
How Esker Helps You Be the Best Version of Yourself:
- Our culture empowers 800+ employees — there’s a reason we have a 90.9% retention rate!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on Esker's 30+ million global users.
- We love a good time! Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!