Associate Engagement Manager (Position is on a temporary hold)
**Due to COVID-19, this postion and all other positions have been placed on a temporary hold.
The Esker Professional Services organization continues to expand and has an opening for an Associate Engagement Manager. The Associate Engagement Manager will augment our existing project management team by coordinating the execution of numerous small-scale client engagements while ensuring all project teams focus on rapid project implementations. The Associate Engagement Manager will rely on exceptional organization and a detailed task management skillset to guide the activities and deliverables of a team of consultants in delivering successful client projects.
- Owning the successful completion of multiple small customer-facing engagements
- Requesting resources with appropriate skillset, coordinating resource schedules with customers & other Professional Services team objectives
- Monitoring budgeted hours and monetary constraints
- Communicating with customers on issues including but not limited scope, time, budget
- Escalating issues internally to ensure proper visibility on technical and customer relationship concerns
- Solving immediate problems that require collaboration with all Esker departments and implementing better ways to avoid problem in the future or address the root cause.
- Managing 10+ small to medium concurrent projects and focus on prioritization that generates the best outcomes for customer and Esker.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or industry equivalent preferred
- At least 3 years of customer-facing work experience
- At least 3 years of project management within a fast pace, technology, and customer facing environment
- At least 1 year of business process/workflow analysis, design and improvement
- Experience with Trello/MS Project/PM Tool
- Demonstrated proficiency in the project management skillset
- Understanding or interest to learn the PMBOK knowledge areas
- Experience or strong interest in learning Agile/Scrum and Change Management processes
- Experience developing and implementing successful software or SaaS solutions for business customers
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a fast pace environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain high levels of drive and energy
- Strong communication/presentation skills to effectively interact with clients
- Ability to handle conflict and high stress levels in a professional and business-like manner
- Willingness to travel
- Basic understanding of project methodology
- Strong client management and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management (internal and external)