Full Time | Alliance Team
Play a key role in alliance partner management!
Alliance Manager is a new position on the Partners team. This person will manage partner relationships, liaise with enablement providers and make sure that Esker’s strategic alliance partners have what they need to be successful. This includes training, visibility within Esker sales, providing key insights and relationship management. Lead generation is critical in this role.
- Demonstrate operational rigour including partner management, account management, and business reviews
- Conduct training and education for partner sales teams and SI’s
- Act as internal advocate on behalf of assigned partners with other Esker team members
- Identify strategic partners, educate them on Esker solutions and technology, manage relationships
- Act as point of contact for partners
- Implement partner strategy and optimization of strategic partnerships
- Track and analyze key quantitative metrics and business trends ; communicate to managed partners ; monitor progress
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high impact revenue stream
- Create internal visibility for successful partnerships to drive referrals and growth
- Manage partner productivity tools, promote their use, and implement improvements
- Work closely with marketing to create content for blogs, webinars, press releases, social media, etc.
- Introduce new programs to continually grow customer satisfaction with partner-delivered experiences
- Facilitate onboarding processes that drive out inefficiencies and errors. Collaborate with internal departments to optimize the onboarding experience for partners
- Thoroughly document procedures, FAQs, best practices, steps, and tasks. Maintain documentation as processes evolve
- Collaborate with internal teams to make sure that partners get the training they need when they need it.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Esker solutions
- Interact with prospects via telephone, chat, email and social media outlets
- Timely follow-up on inbound leads
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business, sales or related field (minimum 6 years)
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in prospecting, allocate time for new partner prospecting
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Time Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Training Skills
- Customer/Company Focused
- Leading and Influencing
- Coaching and Mentoring
Remote is possible, with strong preference for Madison, WI or Denver, CO
Ability to work independently Interest in prospecting, allocate time for new partner prospecting
$60,000-$75,000 + incentive
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.