Advocacy Marketing Coordinator
As an Advocacy Marketing Coordinator you will help build and execute world-class customer advocacy marketing at Esker. You will be responsible for telling the transformational stories from our customers, which include some of the largest companies in the world. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Professional Services and Customer Experience to identify customer stories that need to be told and deliver voice of the customer assets including testimonials, case studies, press releases, speaking sessions, and other opportunities to share their experiences with Esker. You will also be involved with Esker’s annual user conference and user group meetings.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with customers and telling their stories to drive benefits for both the customer and Esker. You possess strong interpersonal skills and continually build rapport with internal stakeholders, ensuring that they have the customer stories they need to market and sell and are a self-starter and innovator who works well in fast paced environments.
- Coordinate all aspects of Esker’s Digital Community Hub through Influitive
- Drive and inspire conversations within the community to drives increased user base adoption and loyalty
- Create campaigns, develop content, and facilitate discussions to teach, nurture, engage, and retain customers
- Create a monthly content calendar to schedule campaigns, challenges, discussions, and communications
- Manage rewards and reward budget
- Coordinate all aspects of Esker’s customer case studies
- Identify and solicit customers who have a compelling story
- Work with creative team and customer to produce draft and final copy
- Build website through Drupal to publish case study
- Create “package” with material to distribute internally and externally
- Help build and maintain an advocacy program to maximize customer involvement to drive engagement and loyalty
- Gather and create customer testimonials, blog posts, case studies, referrals, references, and other content
- Organize customer feedback to the organization in a meaningful way
- Help to identify key customers for advocacy opportunities
- Maintain records of advocacy activities in progress and completed to assist in identifying customers for Esker’s Impact Awards
- Measure and report on various advocacy benchmarks such as: new advocates, engagement rates, number of advocacy activities, etc.
- Provide support for Esker’s user conferences, user group meetings, and other customer-related events
- Help identify customers for speaking opportunities for various internal and external events
- Bachelor degree and relevant work experience. Bachelor degree in Marketing or similiar field preferred.
- 1+ year experience in marketing in a B2B environment
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Expert collaborator who can bring together teams to drive better results
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with community software like Influitive is a plus
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with internal teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand and improve the customer experience
1+ year experience in marketing in a B2B environment
$58,000 - $72,000
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- Wellness, hobby or educational stipend
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more...
How Esker helps you be the best version of yourself:
- Esker's culture empowers 800 employees worldwide — and we have a 90.9% retention rate to show for it!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on an Esker's 30+ million global users.
- Not gonna lie ... we love a good time. Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every Esker employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!
Want to know more about Esker's company culture and perks? (Yes, we DO have a ping pong table.) Learn about our core values and the ways we infuse fun, positivity and innovation into everything we do here.