Accounts Receivable Business Analyst
An Account Receivable Business Analyst will play a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) role on the implementation team to work with customers to gather requirements and implement the Esker web-based Accounts Receivable solutions. The projects are demanding, time-sensitive, requiring the best, and the brightest in the industry. Account Receivable Business Analyst will get the opportunity to grow and learn about the leading SaaS solutions for business process automation.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Sony, Trek, Heineken, John Deere and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
- Work as part of a team to implement Esker’s on Demand cloud SaaS solutions with the majority of time dedicated to requirements gathering, data integration, training and configuration of Esker solutions.
- Utilize a variety of technologies to extend standard functionality of Esker solutions such as background logic, end-user interface, reports and workflow to meet client business requirements.
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, test the application and train end users.
- Create and execute standard test cases and test plans to validate development and product configurations for go live readiness.
- Develop or configure Esker solutions to integrate with customer ERP systems or custom external applications.
- Document product configurations and custom development for customers or internal stakeholders (Cx, ESS).
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the project manager.
- Identify improvements to our solutions, processes or supporting documentation
- Work with Sales, Research & Development (R&D), Customer Experience (Cx) and Esker Solution Support teams to ensure successful implementation and post implementation support
- Ability to diagram, notate, and analyze current state processes, reports, and files
- 1-3 years of client facing implementation experience is preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance and Accounting processing; with a focus on understanding billing, credit, and collections processes.
- Lead internal or customer facing demonstration of solution
- Participate in project requirement gathering and configuration
- Demonstrated Account Receivable solution knowledge
- Experience with documenting and diagraming solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in general business or Accounting
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in Accounting or Finance with handling all aspects of billing, credit and collections
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently to meet project goals
- Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using a SaaS technical solution
- Ability and flexibility to travel (domestic and/or international)
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.