Account Based Marketing Specialist
Does launching new marketing strategies and programs sound like music to your ears? Do you have some proven account-based marketing experience and love to work on a fun, fast-paced, results-oriented team? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Esker is eager to hire a smart, ambitious and forward-thinking Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist to join our growing Marketing team in Madison, WI.
As ABM Specialist, you will be instrumental in launching Esker’s ABM strategy and driving continued revenue growth through ABM efforts. You will spearhead our Account-Based Marketing (ABM) efforts and will be responsible for execution and reporting of all ABM campaigns and initiatives throughout the ABM lifecycle. You will help to develop campaigns, target accounts and content that aligns with the account journey – and report on the successes along the way. You will also be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing end-to-end ABM campaigns targeted at specific accounts and tracking engagement at every step of the funnel.
The ideal candidate has proven experience working in one of the main ABM platforms (Demandbase, Terminus, 6sense), rolling out ABM campaigns and has solid understanding of basic ABM-focused goals and objectives and is able to apply those goals to Esker’s ABM strategy.
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 6,000 customers worldwide. Companies such as Arizona Cardinals Football Club, Whirlpool, Sony, Trek, Heineken, and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
As ABM Specialist here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be expected to do:
- Execute ABM programs to drive pipeline across all demand generation channels (emails, digital ads, webinars, online events, and more) to drive pipeline
- Launch and manage advertisements within the ABM platform
- Execute marketing plans for specified sales accounts and contacts on a 1:1 basis that focus on accelerating existing opportunities or landing new opportunities within assigned account(s)
- Nurture contacts within prioritized accounts and engage that audience consistently with intentional messaging to drive account opportunities
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and content team to create and personalize high level messaging, anchor and supporting content, nurture assets, and sales enablement
- Measure the success of your account-based marketing programs from an account, pipeline and marketing investment perspective
- Align with marketing and sales to ensure ABM campaigns reflect current business priorities, messaging, and goals.
- Recommend the appropriate account targets, messaging, and content to increase engagement within target accounts and generate pipeline/opportunities for sales
- Analyze, report, and measure the full downstream impact of ABM campaigns in terms of meetings booked and pipeline and revenue generated.
- Continually measure, monitor, and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ABM program.
- Leverage Demandbase platform to harvest intent data to help inform marketing campaigns and enable sales and partners to prioritize outreach
- Communicate with the sales, marketing, product, and customer teams regarding new and planned marketing activities.
Think you’re Esker’s ideal candidate? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years combined experience in digital marketing, account-based marketing with minimum one year utilizing an ABM platform in the B2B SaaS industry
- Knowledge in marketing analytics, reporting and leveraging account-based intent data
- You’re an ABM subject matter expert. You’ve successfully built ABM programs at scale and can implement a modern enterprise marketing playbook. You know how to evolve an ABM strategy and tactics over time.
- Experience running campaigns and programs that directly contributed to pipeline growth using modern marketing tools and channels
- Analytical problem-solver with ability to use analytics to continually optimize campaigns
- Deep knowledge of marketing and reporting tools, such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Experience with Demandbase is a huge plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
You’ll fit in well with Esker if you’re looking for a company that offers a wide range of benefits to support the health and happiness of employees and their family members — including the furry ones. On top of a competitive salary and traditional benefits like 401k matching and a generous PTO policy, we provide perks such as flexible summer hours, student loan repayment assistance, a pet-friendly work environment, volunteer time off, charitable donation matching, and a yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies or educational activities.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.