SmarTerm 2009 Terminal Emulation Software
Host access with unmatched security, multiple OS compatibility
SmarTerm terminal emulation software provides the high-level security features your business needs to protect sensitive host data, including SSL and SSH encryption, and SFTP and SCP for secure file sharing. SmarTerm also offers multiple OS compatibility. In addition, SmarTerm provides simultaneous English, French, German, and Spanish language support.
Choose from three SmarTerm options
The SmarTerm product line includes a variety of host connectivity solutions.
SmarTerm Essential VT
Cost-effective access to Unix or Digital VAX/OpenVMS. Multiple OS compatible SmarTerm Essential VT offers reliable access to critical host data and applications, with precise VT, Wyse, ANSI, or SCO ANSI emulation.
Designed specifically for IBM host environments. Integrated access to IBM mainframe and AS/400 (iSeries) hosts. Precise IBM 3270 and 5250 emulation, plus Dialog View capability to transform the IBM "green screen" to a Windows-like graphical interface that gives host applications a consistent appearance for enhanced user productivity.
Enterprise-wide access to multiple hosts: IBM mainframe, AS/400 (iSeries), Unix, Digital VAX/OpenVMS, and Data General. Precise IBM 3270, IBM 5250, VT, DG, Wyse, ANSI, and SCO ANSI emulation.
Key features - all solutions:
- Support of SSH1 or SSH2 and SSL protocols to safeguard sensitive data, and SFTP (secure file transfer protocol) and SCP (secure copy protocol) for secure file sharing
- Fully compatible with the latest PC OSes including:
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003
- Compliance with Section 508 of the U.S. Federal Rehabilitation Act means SmarTerm affords equal access for hearing impaired and visually impaired users
- Powerful, easy-to-use SmarTerm Toolbox with VB-compatible macro language
- Administrator Toolbox to create, centrally manage, and restore desktop configuration profiles
- Support for Microsoft Host Integration Server, Telnet, TCP/IP, and TAPI modem connections
- Multiple simultaneous language support: English, French, German, and Spanish support
Want more information on SmarTerm terminal emulation software?