Esker Fax for Notes:
The Pure Notes Fax Solution
For enterprises running IBM Lotus Notes and Domino, Esker Fax for Notes delivers tremendous payback. Fax server automation has replaced fax machines in many enterprises, reliably processing thousands of business documents each day, integrating electronic document distribution with mission-critical business applications, and providing the convenience of faxing directly from desktops.
Esker Fax for Notes key benefits
- Reduce labor expenses on all fax traffic by up to 90%
- Minimize long distance charges through least cost routing, fax scheduling, and call batching
- Receive all faxes automatically and securely on the desktop
- Account for all fax expenditures through cost code tracking
- Simplify management through Notes-based single-seat administration
- Automate faxing from any front- or back-office application
Esker Fax for Notes key features
- Sending a fax is as easy as sending an email message or printing directly from any desktop application
- Start faxing immediately, with no template changes or client software required
- Total image quality with accurate rendering and faxing of Notes forms
- Use Notes least cost routing to direct outbound faxes to the lowest cost server based on local telephony charges, which may significantly cut costs
- Esker Fax for Notes supports all forms of inbound routing so users can securely receive faxes through their Notes inbox
- Direct migration path to Esker DeliveryWare
Simplified and seamless integration
- Pure Notes fax server solution, incorporating Lotus interface and Notes-based administration
- Monitor and control fax delivery through Notes databases
- Integrate seamlessly with Notes-based logging for comprehensive reporting of all fax traffic
- By keeping faxes in the Domino environment as long as possible, Esker Fax for Notes takes advantage of Domino’s security, administration and customization capabilities
- Esker Fax for Notes fully supports Notes-based clustering, including failover for enterprise-wide faxing with maximum availability and fault tolerance
- iNotes support allowing users to send faxes with the fax request form through a Web client (IBM Lotus Domino Web Access)
- Fax preview enables users to see the page layout of their fax prior to sending
- Fax approval allows Lotus Notes administrators to configure a queue for manager approval before sending the fax
- Fully integrated help database allows users to find help documentation through their Notes interface
About VSI-FAX for Notes
Esker Fax for Notes merges the familiar Notes interface from VSI-FAX for Notes with the powerful Esker Fax engine, providing improved scalability, reliability, and performance - and a direct migration path to Esker DeliveryWare Platform for expanded document delivery via fax, email, PDF, Mail on Demand, Web publishing, wireless message, archive, print, and XML.
As part of Esker’s commitment to offering the best fax solution for Lotus Notes/Domino environments, streamlining the Esker product line will allow us to focus resources on one fax engine. This increased focus will enhance our ability to provide superior support and help customers benefit from the latest advances in Notes/Domino fax integration technology.
As a result, VSI-FAX for Notes will be discontinued. Sales of the product will end on March 31, 2004, and support will no longer be available after September 30, 2004. For our current VSI-FAX for Notes customers, Esker will offer migration services during this transition period.